Robert Dale, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
LPL Branch Manager
I’ve been providing financial advice since 1993 and I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner. I am a former U.S. Army Officer (Regular Army and Reserves). My military background provides me with a unique perspective when working with Military and U.S. Government employees and their benefits. I hold a BS degree in Business Administration from Florida Tech.
I grew up in Brevard County and raise two wonderful children. I have experience with numerous organizations to include the following:
- Devereux Florida, Past Chairman, Brevard Development Leadership Council
- Former elected Supervisor, Viera East Community Development District
- Board of Directors, Viera East Community Association (VECA)
- Past President, Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Brevard Inc.
- Past member Central Brevard YMCA Board of Members
- Former U.S. Army Reserve Officer